Do you have a lost, stolen, or damaged package? If you purchased the Valabasas Purchase Protection, you may use the link below to file a claim. It may take up to 48 hours to review your claim and provide an update.
Packages presumed to be lost
Invalid address or delivery barriers
- Sometimes carriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to an invalid address or other unexpected delivery barriers. At this point, the carrier might return the package to the sender/retailer. The customer’s package is not actually lost, thus Valabasas does not cover this. In instances where the item is being returned to the sender and is reusable, customers will be referred to Valabasas.
Only part of the order delivered
- If a single order is being shipped in multiple packages and one package does not arrive, Valabasas will cover the order issue and reorder or refund the value of the undelivered package.
- If Valabasas forgets to ship an item from the customer’s order, the customer needs to reach out to Valabasas to have the missing items fulfilled.
Packages labeled "return to sender"
- Valabasas covers the customer’s order if the package gets lost in-transit back to the sender.*
*Please note: Valabasas Package Protection timeframes for filing apply.
Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped
If the customer’s order is marked as unfulfilled or unshipped, the order hasn’t been fulfilled yet by us (We could be low on inventory of the items, internal delays with the fulfillment center, etc.).
- Valabasas Package Protection is not yet in action because the order has not shipped.
Order issue filed too soon
- If the customer is filing an order issue the same day that the package was marked as delivered, at our discretion Valabasas may ask you to wait 5 business days. Carriers (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, etc.) sometimes prematurely mark the package as delivered when it’s still in transit.
Delivered but Missing Package
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered stolen, and must be filed 3 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 7 days to ensure it was not mis-delivered or easily found around the premises.
Filing a police report
At our discretion, Valabasas may a police report when the customer’s package is marked as delivered.
- If requested, the customer will file the police report and include an explanation that Valabasas has a package protection company, and we have protected the customer’s package that has been stolen. To process the order issue with Valabasas, Valabasas is requiring a police report.
- Send Valabasas the police report PDF & number in the order issue.
Upon request, Valabasas may require additional documentation such as proof of identity, a notarized statement, address, etc.
Note: Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony
- The customer would need to ship it back to the valabasas to get it replaced.
A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc.
Valabasas does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.), manufacturing damages, packaging errors, or unsealed items.
- Valabasas requires further evidence of the customer’s damaged item (i.e. more photos, videos, etc.).
Out of stock
- Valabasas can offer the customer a refund or replacement for the item that is out of stock. The customer can always use that refund to order the item when it’s back in stock.
Input wrong address
If the customer entered the wrong address at the time of order, Valabasas protection does not cover this.
- Shipping Courier Delivers to Address Inputted by Customer .If you Have submitted an incorrect address we are not responsible for this mistake.
If the customer is unsatisfied with their product, Valabasas protection is not a product replacement plan and the order issue cannot be approved.
- The customer needs to reach out to the Valabasas customer Chat on our Website.
Estimated Delivery Date
- Whenever there is an estimated delivery date, that becomes the date after which the package is considered “lost” PLUS 48 hours. In addition, if there is a recent shipping update at any point, that 7 day lost minimum supersedes any 2 day estimated delivery date minimum.
Expedited shipping hasn't arrived
- If the customer’s package is delayed for whatever reason, Valabasas protection will not cover it.
Carriers update their website with expected delays due to inclement weather or other barriers to expected delivery.
- If the customer paid for expedited shipping but the package arrives outside of the expected window, Valabasas protection will not cover it.
Payment installment companies
For payment installments (Sezzle, Afterpay, etc.), it is the customer’s responsibility to pay the payment installment company directly.
- Once Valabasas refunds the customer for their order, the customer must pay their installments to the payment installment company directly.
Package in Pre-Shipment
- Valabasas reserves the right to deny order issues where package tracking is marked as "pre-shipment".
Non-sanctioned shipping address
- Valabasas is based in the United States of America. Due to shipping policies in the US, Valabasas Protection will not cover issues shipped to countries that are sanctioned by the US.
Closed order issues
- If a customer does not respond within 3 days, Valabasas will automatically close the order issues. Customers can open the order issues back up by responding to the original thread.
Didn't want Valabasas Protection
If the customer’s package has not shipped, Valabasas can refund the Valabasas protection package.
- If the item has shipped, Valabasas is already protecting the package and cannot refund the customer.
If you do not add shipping protection, We are not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen items